PRIORITY DRONE REGISTRATION + FAA COMPLIANT LABELS + NEW sUAS CERTIFICATION PACKAGE (PART 107)
Business Registration Included for One (1) Drone:
- FAA sUAS Registration Card (Digital) for One (1) Drone
- FAA Drone Registration Number for One (1) Drone
- 4 Drone Labels with FAA Registration Number (2 Large, 2 Small) for One (1) Drone
- Small Size: 0.5" H x 2.5" L
- Large Size: 0.5" H x 3.5" L
- Mailed to registration address
Part 107 Certification Package, including:
- Test Overview & What to Expect
- Detailed overview including where to register to take the FAA Pilot Knowledge Test, what to bring, allowed reference materials and topics to be covered.
- Self-Paced Study Guide
- 50+ page, easy to navigate study guide created specifically to prep you for the Part 107 Knowledge test. Includes 5 printable reference sources and associated reference pages for deeper research when you need it.
- Part 107 Process Guide for Easy Completion
- Follow this process to ensure you are able to complete the Part 107 requirements with ease. What to do first, how long to expect and how to work through the process quickly.
- FAA Business Drone Registration, Certificate and Labels
- Complete study guide for Part 107 Aeronautical Knowledge test to complete it at your own pace
- Documented process to receive your Part 107 certification
- Map of test centers by region and contact information
- Condensed list of FAA Reference Materials, including link to Official FAA Aeronautical Knowledge Practice Test & other official FAA prep documentation